We divide a Boeris project in 4 phases:
At this stage, the customer explains his needs.
The question asked is:
“What use will you make of your bicycle?”
There are many answers.
- A city bike to use to go work.
- A nice city bike to make a few outdoor trips.
- A light trekking bike that allows me also to go on white roads.
- A mountain bike with a more road-like layout because I will do very little dirt road.
- A front MTB that does not exceed 11kg.
- A retro / vintage bicycle with a steel frame..
- A very special single speed.
- A racing bike with a low price as I am a beginner.
- The bicycle of my dreams. An full carbon racing cycle that does not exceed 7kg.
Budget and components
The second question:
Once the spending range has been established, we move on to the phase that most interests the customer.
Proposals and analysis:
We can propose the type of bicycle precisely as the customer has expressed his wishes and his budget.
We provide technical explanations justifying our proposals..
We are in the phase in which the bicycle is no longer just a desire. Looking at the parts individually, it begins to take shape in the mind.
This is also the moment when a quotation is submitted and confirmation is required in order to proceed.
Our usual third question:
(Back pain, cervical, hyperinflation…)
We must identify the problems that can affect a correct bike posture and measure the physical parameters of the customer with the appropriate measurements.
The picture is complete.
Choosing the color
We are in closure, everything or almost everything has been chosen.
There is still a detail that will make your bike unique.
At this point we move on to the processing phase
a) Raw frame b) Painting
c) Assembly of the bicycle
Once completed, all we have to do is call the customer to collect his new bicycle.
Do you want to realize your dream bicycle or do you have questions?Contact us
Sign up for our Newsletter to receive our latest blog post directly to your inbox featuring bicycling tips, trail guides, sports nutrition, special offers and our latest handcrafts.